Sunday, September 7, 2008

A goofy character

I think that the Disney character I am most like is goofy. There are several very distinctive similarities that can't be mistaken.

The first and most physically noticeable similarity is his body proportions. I, like goofy, am tall and skinny, have long dangly arms and long legs. Until sophomore year of high school I was very awkward in my movements and did not have much body awareness. These features were mine up until a couple of years ago which shows a very strong connection between us.

Another similarity between me and goofy is our attitude. Enjoying life and taking it as it comes, laid back and not getting upset over the little problems of life. We both have a good sense of humor, don't mind being the butt of the joke. We also want to have fun, no matter what we are doing, whether it is housework, homework or hanging out with friends we are always looking for ways to enjoy ourselves fully.

No comments: