Friday, November 14, 2008

Reflection and Planning

In looking at the four modes I came up with for project three. This exercise was very fun to find the ways that you could change the meaning of something and how easy it was to change the meaning of something to fit your needs to illustrate your point through different sources of media.

I am going to interview someone from the Eckerd soccer team about a bad experience with cheating in soccer by thanksgiving break.

I was trying to volunteer at USL Soccerfest tournament which involves youth teams from around the world, but I don't have transportation available as it is during thanksgiving weekend. So instead I will be going to volunteer at the boys and girls club if I can't find some way to get to Tampa during that weekend which is very unlikely.

No comments: